Tuesday, January 8, 2013

be terrified O_o

This is rather interesting. Apparently, I can make posts from my phone (bypassing the whole "shocking computer" thing), and now that I've figured out how to use the shift button on my phone, I can even have proper grammar. (Le gasp!) In this way, the last obstacle in the way of my triumphant return to blogging has vanished with a dazzling display of technlogical awesomeness. (Never have I been so proud of being technologically literate in my life.)

Earlier today, I was lamenting to my stepfather about the fact that I can't relate any of the language related jokes on this blog, simply because they aren't at all funny if you have to explain every bit of them. For example, there was a brilliant bit that I wanted to put in the post "Death of a Salesman" that was about police corruption; it was a play on the pronunciation of Russian, plus the fact that different things can sound the same. However, were I to relate the punchline ("And he says, 'Nado ZHE dat!' Isn't that great????"), all I would receive would probably be blank stares and awkward coughing. 

But no matter! There is still plenty more to be written on the subject of Russia, and still much more content to be revealed (once my life finally finishes chewing the rest of the flavor out of me and spits me out like a piece of gum); and with my handy dandy technology, I can now post from anywhere, anytime. (I suddenly feel like a cheesy phone commercial.)

Now that I've discovered this apparently marvelous breakthrough, I shall recognize that it is, indeed, 2 o'clock in the morning; the room which I have been cleaning still looks like an utter mess; and if I am planning on sleeping tonight, I must depart from typing furiously and return to the land of cleaning. Oh, the horror! But now that I can TRULY return triumphant, I shall return triumphant! Or as close of an approximation as I can muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment