Saturday, January 5, 2013

New format?

Now that I'm no longer in Russia, I'm pondering what to do with this blog. On the one hand, I'm not actually in Russia anymore, and as such, the main thing I can do is comment on Russian culture and politics from afar. I don't really have any new ground-breaking new content, after all. However, on the flip side, I do have a ton of recipes to show off; and I have some content left over from when I was in Russia.

That being said, would anyone be interested in seeing this blog continue, but with political and cultural commentary, Russian recipes, and a little bit more Russia content? Feel free to comment to the affirmative or the negative; I personally have been having trouble bringing myself to use my computer just because every time I put it down, it shocks me. (It probably shouldn't be doing that.) However, if there are, indeed, people who would like commentary or recipes, I would be willing to risk the electrical zap and continue the blog.

Any opinions in general would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment