Saturday, January 12, 2013

In other news...

Sorry for the lull; I've been consumed by preparations for staying home, something that is far more stressful and time-consuming than one would expect. I have tons of recipes to put up, but seeing as 1) I have not perfected them, and 2) I don't have the step-by-step pictures I would like, I can't really do that yet.

Sounds like a whole lot of whining, but it's simply the truth.

In other news, I've decided I want to take what I've been doing with this blog, and start doing it in the US-- museum reviews of wherever it is I'm living, restaurant reviews, etc. I'm putting together my new list of locations to visit and the new blog by the end of this week, just because I'm not able to visit these places quite yet. Exciting times, I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment