Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I emerge, victorious!

With packing done, essays written, arrangements arranged, and the waiting having already begun, I emerge victoriously from these last two weeks. My time in Russia soon comes to an end; but before it does, you bet I've got some great things to comment on.

For example, I know now why Russians always wear hats (ice in your hair is incredibly annoying); I can recommend different museums, point out different churches, and debate about my favorite palaces; leave behind a fan club in Judo ("Where is my American girl?") and get to look forward to impressing people with the slight decrease in my skills of face-planting.

All-in-all, it's been a great experience, and while it didn't go as smoothly or as perfectly as I would have hoped, I've definitely grown as a person from my time here. (Or shrunk, depending on if you're looking at my horizons or my waistline.)

So, without further ado, I set myself to reviewing things I should have reviewed weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment