Monday, December 24, 2012

Emerging from the pit of traveling adjustments

Feeling like a terrible person, since the first time I'm getting on this blog this week is simply to look at a recipe in which I already converted the measurements. (I know, I'm a terrible person.) However, I do have the joy of telling you that pretty soon, I'm going to have a ton of new recipes, thanks to something I've been calling "Ultra-Uber Russia Day". I'm planning on making, well, pretty much everything ever-- and most of it freezes well, from what I've read. Exciting times, exciting times.

Also, now that I'm adjusted to the difference and life appears to have stopped eating me, I can finally start putting up all that delayed content. True, it's depressing when the phrase "Hyperbole and a Quarter" ends up being an accurate description of my blog-- the description, after all, is talking about how I'd be going to two different countries for two semesters, and that is not true (stupid visa issues)-- but still, I want to at least finish it off right by putting up the rest of the museum reviews.

Anyways, I couldn't help but put up a post here to appease my guilty conscience; once the recipes are posted and the content finally reviewed, this blog will be at an end. But that's not going to happen for a while; at the very least, this blog will live until Sunday comes. So, here I am, proving that I am 1) not dead, and 2) not traveling. Life is in order, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment