Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Demotivation Monster

I feel like I've risen from the dead.

To give you an idea, the post I just published-- in which I am complaining about my life taking over my life-- I started yesterday, and finished today. Seriously.

I had a night full of firsts last night-- some of them hilarious (faceplanting in front of the entire class as they watched in horror and bemusement), some of them painful (first ever real bloody nose-- treatment out here is shoving cotton coated with some kind of chemical up your nose; try sitting off to the corner with the guys looking at you with a mixture of sympathy, amusement, and disgust as you sit feeling like a Spanish bull)-- and didn't write a word about a single one.

Well, I won't let the Demotivation Monster keep eating my motivation; I shall slay it with unspent creativity, and I shall be victorious!


No comments:

Post a Comment